When Unified Communications is delivered as a service, it is known as UCaaS, and creates functionality for teams, empowers a remote workforce and creating consistency within business operations.
- Eliminate the need for hands-on maintenance and multiple third-party vendors
- No heavy training, space limitations, or extensive implementation costs needed
- Improves interaction and communication between team members
- Easily locate past conversations, stored data, and shared files
- Creates an interactive and unified remote workplace
- Increases business productivity and team alignment
- Ease confusion by communicating in various ways through a single system