It can take time for the technicians to come to your office whenever a machine is broken, or any other service is required. An onsite facility manager is typically “stationed” at the office’s location with a team of experts and acts as an extension of a partner’s team. The responsibilities of an onsite Facility Manager can range from fixing a machine, planning and delivering infrastructure, or helping with project management.
Benefits of using a partner for facilities maintenance include:
- Get the job done without leaving your desk
- Onsite maintenance for upkeep and equipment repairs
- Improved monitoring and staying at the forefront of industry standards
- Decreased downtime and continuity
- Reordering and maintaining supplies and inventory